* Key components for successful student organization are:
- consistent and correct use of the student planner/agenda
- organized locker
- organized binders and materials
- completion of homework on-time, done to the best of ability
- make up of missed work and tests
- arrive to class with the required materials
* When all else fails, ask for help! Ask questions.....stay for ELT.....use studyhalls wisely. Teachers and staff are available to assist. We all want our Middle School students to be successful.