Thank you for your interest in the Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program through the East Aurora School District. The UPK program is a special program funded through the New York State Education Department. The primary purpose of our UPK program is to provide four year old children with the opportunity to access high quality programs that will help prepare them for future success.
- The UPK program is limited to children who will be four years old on or before December 1st, 2021
- You must be a legal resident of the East Aurora Union Free School District.
- The program is a full-day program and will run five (5) days a week.
- The program will follow the school district calendar, with an anticipated 180 days of student attendance.
- Parents are required to transport their child to and from the program.
- There is limited availability for the program based on grant-funding. The district is anticipating 54 available slots for the 2021-2022 school year. If more children apply than there are available slots, the district will hold a computerized random selection process (i.e. drawing names randomly in a lottery format).
- Families of multiples will have one application per family for the East Aurora UPK program. If the family of multiples is drawn during the lottery, all children will be offered a UPK slot, except in the following case: The family of multiples is drawn when there are not enough remaining slots available for all eligible children (for example a family with twins is the 54th name drawn in the lottery). In such situations, the family will have the opportunity to accept or decline the UPK slot. The remaining multiple(s) will be placed on the waitlist for the next available UPK slot.
UPK registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be held from May 14, 2021 - June 18, 2021. To be eligible for the lottery all required documents must be received by June 18, 2021. To begin the registration process please click the link below.
1. Click here to begin the online registration process.
2. We will contact you via email with further directions on how to proceed.
Central Registrar email: email@example.com
Central Registrar Address:
East Aurora UFSD
141 Girard Ave
East Aurora, NY 14052
Should you have any questions about the registration process, please call Jen Marshall
at (716) 687-2313 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.