Available Online in July
1. Exam Time:
- Fill in your AP answer sheets carefully and consistently to prevent delays in score access - especially your name, date of birth, gender, mailing address and email address.
2. Before July:
- Sign up for a College Board account at apscore.org.
- It's best to provide the same information on your College Board account and your AP answer sheet.
- You may already have an account - try signing in to confirm.
3. In July:
- Remember the following information to access your scores:
- Your College Board account username and password
- Your AP number (or student ID number if you povided it on your answer sheet).
4. Log on to apscore.org to get your scores
- Check apscore.org to find the exact date when you'll be able to access your scores.
- Look for a reminder in July at the email address you put on your AP answer sheet.
See the attached link for more information on AP (Advanced Placement courses) testing: http://apstudent.collegeboard.org/takingtheexam/ap-calendar
Visit apscore.org for more information.