EAMS Core Principles
In addition to making safe and non-violent choices, EAMS students have a responsibility to live by the following core principles:
- Show respect for your teachers and your peers by being polite, friendly, and honest. No bullying.
- Show respect to your school by cleaning up after yourself and not damaging or stealing property.
- Do not be a distraction to the learning environment. Report to class on time and prepared to learn.
- Be appropriate. Make good choices with the language you choose and the clothing you wear.
- Follow any classroom or school rules and all reasonable requests that a teacher makes.