EAMS Dress Code
Student dress should be safe, appropriate and not a distraction to the learning environment.
- Extremely brief garments are not permitted
- Tube tops, net tops, halter tops, spaghetti straps, plunging necklines, and short shorts/skirts are not permitted.
- Underwear must be fully covered by outer clothing
- Footwear must be safe and appropriate
- Hats and hoods are not permitted
- Clothing may not contain words, symbols or messages which are vulgar, obscene, offensive or promote drugs or alcohol
Students found violating the dress code will be sent to the office where they will be required to modify their appearance.