List of Basic Study Tips to improve your understanding of science concepts:
- Highlight key words, definitions and phrases in your note packet each day
- Utilize Quizlet app to review important vocabulary terms
- Find a "Study Buddy" or "Study Group" to work with before quizzes or tests; working with another person often increases your ability to remember information
- Review your notes 15 minutes a night
- Place information you're trying to learn in a type of Graphic Organizer; example; Venn Diagram, Web, T-chart, Flow chart. Often times, seeing the information in another way will help you remember it.