**PLEASE BE ADVISED: The Board of Education meetings will take place in-person and also will also be livestreamed at https://www.eastauroraschools.org/BoEMTGLive or via the link on our main District webpage. Please check below to see date/location of upcoming Board of Education meetings.
For those who are planning to attend the meeting in person, please be advised that:
- Wearing of a mask is required.
- Upon arrival you will be required to have your temperature taken and also complete a Covid screening form which contains the following questions:
- When you took your temperature today, did you record a temperature of 100.0F or higher?
- In the last 48 hours have you experienced any COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms (such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nasal congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea?
- Have you tested positive through a diagnostic test for COVID-19 in the past 10 days or are you awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Have you knowingly been in close or immediate contact with anyone in the past 10 days who has tested positive through a diagnostic test for COVID-19 or who is awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- In the last 10 days have you traveled out of the country and/or are you under a travel-related quarantine?
*Note: ”Yes” answers may require attendees to leave campus.
- Once room capacity has been reached, attendees will be directed to a secondary location to watch the live stream.
Wednesday, July 23, 2020 (Board/Administrative Retreat)
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 (Public Hearing/Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Thursday, August 13, 2020 (Board/Administrative Retreat)
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Thursday, September 17, 2020 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Thursday, October 8, 2020 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Monday, October 26, 2020 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Wednesday, December 16, 2020
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Wednesday, January 27, 2021 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 8:00 AM)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 2:00 PM)
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Thursday, March 25, 2021 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Wednesday, March 31, 2021
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:00 PM)
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 (Special Board of Education Meeting - 7:30 AM)
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Wednesday, May 5, 2021, Location: East Aurora High School Auditorium (7:00 PM Public Hearing on 2021-2022 Budget - Regular Board of Education Meeting Following the Budget Hearing)
Tuesday, May 18, 2021
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Wednesday, July 7, 2021 (Reorganizational Meeting)
All regular Board of Education meetings are generally scheduled for Wednesday evenings at 7:00 PM and take place in the Middle School Building Library or 2nd Floor Multi-Purpose Room. Occasionally the public session of the meeting will begin earlier than 7:00 PM, particularly if a presentation by students is planned.Changes in meeting times/ locations will be announced in advance by checking this website's calendar. Additional meetings may be scheduled as necessary and appropriate.
Persons addressing the Board shall first be recognized by the Board President. The Speaker shall then provide his/her name and address both orally and in writing (a sign-in sheet is located near the entrance for this purpose). Speakers who read from a prepared text are encouraged to present copies of that text to Board Members prior to speaking, or to the District Clerk within 24 hours after the meeting. The President may impose time limits for each speaker. Members of the Board will listen to the remarks of the speakers, but action will not be taken until such time as the Board is properly prepared to address issues raised by the speaker. The Board will respond to all communications by whatever means seem most appropriate.