- 2 boxes of 24 crayons
- 18 glue sticks
- 3 plastic pocket folders with 3 prongs (NO names on folders please)
- 12 sharpened pencils-natural wood (please, no cute plastic coated pencils)
- 1 pink eraser
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (Boys only- gallon size; Girls only – snack size)
- 6 low-odor dry erase markers (chisel tip point, no ultra fine tips please)
- 1 box of tissues
- 2 black Sharpie markers
- 1 composition notebook
- 2 boxes Crayola washable markers
- 1 highlighter
- 1 3-ring 1” thickness binder - labeled with your child’s name
- 1 flat zippered pencil pouch (with holes that allow it to be put in a 3-ring binder)
- 1 box colored pencils
- 1 watercolor paint set
- 1 bottle of hand soap
- 1 bath towel, 27” x 56” (NOT a beach towel – these are too big) This will come home periodically to be washed.
- 1 Ziploc baggies filled with coins for math: 4 quarters, 10 dimes, 10 nickels, 20 pennies
- 1 extra set of clothing (shirt, pants, socks, underwear in a large Ziploc bag labeled with child’s name)
- $10 (cash only), in an envelope labeled with your child’s name and Parkdale Activity Fee
- 1 backpack or school bag, big enough to fit the folders without bending them, with easy closures that your child can do by themselves. NO rollers or extension handles. (Backpacks that are too small make it hard to fit all the things that children need to bring – think about winter clothing and boots!)
- If students cannot tie their shoes independently, please purchase Velcro sneakers.
Optional supplies to help in the classroom: Container of Clorox wipes, package of Post-It Notes, a box of clear sheet protectors, quart-sized baggies,
a package of small paper plates.
Individual teachers may request additional supplies for their specific classroom.
You will receive this information with your welcome letter this summer.